Wednesday 17 September 2014

Random Picture Special

I have a habit of taking random pictures whilst in charge of the camera. A result of these is many random pictures of Dave which I present here. This is a collection of all such pictures taken on the trip to date, some of which get a second showing here...

Dave, pictured here in Death Valley


Dave looking concerned in Boston

Dave looking a little pissed

Dave unhappy

Dave prepares for a night out (picture 1 of 2)

Dave prepares for a night out (picture 2 of 2)

Happy Dave

Content Dave
 
Dave looking pissed before the Grand Canyon helicopter ride

Dave with his fanny pack

Unfortunately Dave doesn't take as many random pictures as me, but here is one peach of myself from the archives
One more of me, pictured here with Head & Shoulders Old Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment